Hi there! I thought I would pass along some instructions for a fun bracelet. I am in love with combining found objects with my Jangles ceramic beads.
- Jangles ceramic toggle
- 2 original Jangles ceramic beads
- 6 found objects for charms, (keys, dice, game pieces, bottle caps, etc)
- Approximately 24 inches of seed beads mix
- 30 inches of beading wire
- 8 headpins for making charms
- 4 1mm crimp beads
- Make eight charms with headpins and the beads and objects you have for the bracelet.
- Cut the beading wire into three equal strands. Crimp the three strands to the loop of the toggle.
- Lay out the eight charms evenly spaced on your work table.
- Start stringing some of the seed beads on each strand of beading wire.
- As your stringing, add the charms to the bead wires so they are spaced evenly along the bracelet. I have 2-3 charms on each strand that way the bead strands hang evenly on your wrist.
- Once you have the three strands strung to the correct length for your bracelet, string all three strands though three seed beads.
- String one crimp on to all three strands and crimp to the toggle bar.
- Trim any excess wire.