1. 3″ from the end of the wire create a wrapped loop, wrapping the wire around several times under the loop to form a messy wrap.
2. String on the bird bead, create a large loop under the bird. Open the loop and string on the large copper hoop. Close the loop and form a wrapped loop. Continue wrapping the wire under the bead to create a nest, adding seed beads on the wire at every pass in the front and back of the bird. Use approximately 10 seed beads.
3. Add a pewter glass seed bead to a 4mm jump ring, close the ring and set aside. Repeat 9 times. On the 12mm jump ring, string 5 of the beaded jump rings, add the bird pendant, string on the other 5 beaded jump rings. Set aside.
4. Cut the chain into two 12″ lengths, attach 4mm brass jump rings to the end of each chain and thread through the 12mm jump ring. Close the 12mm jump ring.
4. Attach the clasp to one end of the chain with a 4mm gunmetal jump ring and a 7mm jump ring on the other chain.
3. Create a wrapped loop with the glass headpin. Attach the headpin and ceramic charm with 4mm jump rings. Attach the polymer clay charm with a 7mm jump ring.
Resources: See links above for the art beads. Findings and seed beads: Micheal’s. Chain: Hobby Lobby.