The fourth designers challenge has been introduced on Facebook and it’s all about Spring – daisies and butterflies! Three kits are available to choose from in blue (however, now sold out) but yellow and pink are still available. Every challenge has a guest artist that designs a component, and this round it is the fabulous Anne Gardanne with her enameled beauties. What you receive from Anne is a surprise! This is what is included in the kits with a link on how to purchase one for $20 –
* Design time from when you receive your kit through Friday, April 14th
* Post your design pictures on the group wall on Saturday, April 15th. One picture will be a group shot of a necklace, bracelet and earring pair. Then a separate close up picture of each, for 4 pictures total. (You must use everything in the kit with anything else you want from your personal bead stash).
* Every like and comment on every picture you post is a vote. The group is public so everyone can like your pictures, but only group members can comment. This is a Facebook thing, not mine
* Voting will end at midnight, Friday, April 21st
* A prize will be awarded for public vote of a bead embroidery design and a stringing design. Anne will also have the honor of awarding a prize for the most unique use of her component. Winners will be announced Saturday, April 22nd
Does this sound like something you’d like to do? Then don’t wait to buy your kit because they are only available through Sunday, March 19th. 3 yellow and 4 pink remain out of 30 total. Make sure you join the Facebook group – both to see the designs and vote for your favorites by liking and commenting on the pictures when they are posted. Here’s the link for that –
Hope you’ll join in the fun!
Firefly Design Studio