Hangs like a blue thread loosened from the sky.
~Dante Gabriel Rossetti, Silent Noon
This is a long 1920’s inspired necklace that is so easy to make, you can whip it up in just a few minutes. Long and easy, sounds like the perfect summer day to me!
1. Cut the end off of the headpin, use round nose pliers to form a loop. String on a copper spacer, lentil bead and copper spacer. Form a larger loop on the top.
2. Attach bottom loop to dragonfly pendant and the top loop through on of the spokes of the wheel.
4. Cut the chain into two 30″ sections and loop all 4 ends through the jump ring. This will create a double strand chain.
5. Loop the top of the wheel through the jump ring and close the jump ring securely.
6. Go enjoy the start of summer!
This is part of the fun of Ornament Thursday. Our theme this month is Insectia. Click on the links below to see what kind of creativity is swarming around our blogs.