1. String the headpin through the leaf toggle pair, string the spacer bead and a create a wrapped loop. Set aside.
2. Double the 24″ waxed linen, string through the brass hammered ring, wrap three times around the ring on with both ends of the linen, tie a knot with both strands of linen.
3. String a wood bead through one strand, tie a knot at the top of the bead with both strands of linen. Repeat two more times.
4. String the polymer clay lentil through both stands of linen, tie a knot. Repeat with ceramic lentil and nest bead.
5. Repeat step 3.
6. Tie 3 knots around the clasp, add a dab of beader’s glue to secure last knot, trim off excess linen.
Bonus! Use discount code MERRY20 to save 20% off your Humblebeads Etsy shop purchases until Monday. .