1. Cut 18″ of 24 gauge wire.
2. Pull the wire through the pendant hole, centering the pendant on the wire. (Add a charm at this point if you want – example shown in the last two photos.) Wrap the wire around the pendant, forming a large loop measuring 3/4″ tall.
3. Repeat with both the front and back wire.
4. With the wire at the front of the pendant, wrap it up and around the loops until you run out of wire. Repeat with the back wire until the loop is covered and secure.
5. Trim any excess wire.
6. Push the trimmed ends of the wire as close as possible to the loops to avoid snagging wires.
To finish off the pendant add a few wrapped dangles unto a jump ring and attach to the bail. String a silk ribbon on the jump ring for an easy way to finish the pendant.
Click on the collage to see the images larger.