10 inches of Silver tone chain
2 inches of Galvanized steel wire for the clasp
8-10 inches of Galvanized steel wire for the lampwork beads
5 Silver tone jump rings approx. 6-7mm
1 Drilled stone
3 coordinating Lampwork glass beads
1 Decorative metal bead
1. Cut a 10 inch section of cable chain and fold it in half.
2. Using a 2 inch section of steel wire, form a wrapped loop, and attach this loop to the end of the chain section, through one of the links at the halfway point.
3. String 1 metal bead. Form a wrapped loop.
4. Using another 2 inch section of wire, form a wrapped loop and attach it to the previous wrapped loop. String 1 Lampwork bead.
5. Repeat this step 2 more times using the remainder of the lampwork beads.
6. On the opposite end of the chain section, attach a small 4 jumpring extender chain.
7. Using about 2 inches of steel wire, create a swirly hook claspin any shape that you like. I tend to keep my clasps small so that they don’t take away from the bracelet, but instead blend in.
8. Attach the clasp to the last wrapped loop on the beaded section.
9. Attach a jump ring to the drilled stone and attach it the loop on the bottom of the steel hook clasp.
A quick and easy wire wrapped bracelet for the holidays!
Lampwork glass: Magdalena Ruiz
Steel Wire Chain: AD Adornments
Drilled stone: Stones Studios Too