Get a jump start on your holiday gifts with these fun zipper pulls – they are perfect for gift exchanges, teacher’s gifts, secret Santa surprises or tucked away in stockings.
Supplies Needed for Flower Pull:
1 flower bead
4 assorted accent beads
2 silver inch silver headpin
10mm silver spring ring
1 lobster claw clasp
1. String a small bead onto the headpin followed by the flower bead.
2. Just above the flower make a simple wire loop. Trim any excess wire.
3. String the remaining accent beads in desired order and make a simple wire loop at the top. Trim excess wire.
4. Slide both loops of the charms you just made onto the spring ring. Note* If you use jump rings when you pull the zipper, it will most likely open, spring rings will stay closed.
5. Slide the clasp onto the jump ring as well.
6. Clip the clasp onto your zipper and enjoy!
Project Written By: Jennifer Heynen a.k.a. Jennifer Jangles