Today I’m bringing you a preview of the projects featured in the 2015 Bead Cruise Program. We celebrated our 10th anniversary of the Bead Cruise when we set sail in February. One of the highlights of the cruise every year is the awesome gift bags with items donated be our fab sponsors. I love using their beads in our projects for the booklet year after year.
Briny Sea Bracelet
- Lampwork: www.suebeads.etsy.com
- 15mm ceramic beads: www.suburbangirlbeads.etsy.com
- 10mm ceramic beads: www.whitecloverkiln.com
- Pewter octopus: www.greengirlstudios.com
- Pewter button: www.mamacitabeadworks.etsy.com
- Faceted ceramic beads: www.potterybeads.com
- Peanut seed beads: www.whimbeads.com
- Waxed linen: www.ornamentea.com
- Czech flower bead:www.thecuriousbeadshop.etsy.com
- Bead caps: www.rings-things.com
- House charms:
- Steel wire: www.acehardware.com
Did you know our very own Tari Sasser makes theses adorable house charms – I think you need one right now!
Island Life Pendant
- Starfish charm: www.tesoritrovati.com
- Beach house: www.humblebeads.com
- Ceramic bead: www.whitecloverkiln.com
Sail Away Bracelet
- Ceramic charm: www.suburbangirlbeads.etsy.com
- Ceramic bead:
- Rizo beads: www.whimbeads.com
My favorite project in the Bead Cruise Program this year is this super fun cuff bracelet featuring stamped Vintaj blanks and one of Bandana Girl’s new multi-strand leather bracelet clasps. These clasps are the bomb!!! I have another one that is calling my name, I love a component that just offers unlimited possibilities.
Drink the Wild Air Bracelet
- Leather clasp: www.bandana-girl.com
- Metal blanks, Patina
paints, jump rings and heapdins: www.vintaj.com
- Glass beads:
- Download your free copy! You can find the step-by-step directions for all these projects and several earring ideas in the 2015 Bead Cruise Program.
- A handy list of our sponsors can be seen here. Great place to bookmark and visit the next time you are in the need for beads!
- Our 2016 Bead Cruise details will be out later this month. Until then feel free to join the Bead Cruise Facebook group.